Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hello!!! Welcome to Haldar's Kitchen

Hello,

I am starting a new blog site with the very old tradition of cooking with a twist. Honestly speaking, I started cooking after my marriage. It happens when the hubby dear loves to eat...so this is why I got into full fledged cooking. I use to do some experiments with cooking before I got married... and oh yes, never use to follow the rules of the traditional cooking....but now its like a passion which makes me stand in the kitchen for long hours and really some kind of cooking calculation going in my head all the time. Believe me...So here, my journey of cooking traditional recipes with a difference, experimenting new combination and on top of everything mastering the "Art of Cooking".
Welcome to Haldar's kitchen. All the guest are welcome to give suggestion, correct me if I am wrong and also can publish or add recipes.

So, cheers to this new start and lets begin.
Happy Cooking!!!

Thanks everybody...

Gouri

No comments:

Post a Comment